Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oz Wedding & a Rainbow of Tulips

42 Rainbow Tulips
The Three Sisters, Scenic World Australia
When organizing flowers for a wedding overseas, with email the only form of communication, I put  lot of faith in The Little Flower Shop in Wentworth Falls - and could not have been happier with the result. Louise really did read my mind and my heart. Her arrangements were beautiful, delicate, romantic - perfect. My bouquet, a rainbow of 42 tulips, was incredible. 
Most outstanding were the floral crowns for our nieces, our precious flowergirls - who looked so, so pretty. I wanted their crowns to match in colour, but with flowers other than tulips (which I didn't think would hold up in hair). Their bouquets were tulips - yellow, and Hannah's was white (for my father). The flowers were everything I had imagined and more.
rainbows and ruby slippers
Rohan & Amy
Oz Wedding 29 July 2012

No comments:

| More